Serving All Your Grain Marketing Needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS moves more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
CHS Pro Advantage: Professional pricing for your grain
With the CHS Pro Advantage contract, you rely on the commodity trading experts at CHS Hedging to professionally price some of your corn, soybean or wheat bushels. It’s a simple way to diversify your marketing.
• Take some of the emotion and worry out of marketing
• Turn decision-making over to experienced traders
• Gain insights that help you when selling other bushels
• Have benchmarks for evaluating your marketing plan
• Save time so you can focus on the rest of your operation
Here’s how it works: You commit a specific number of bushels (no minimum) for a specific delivery destination. The CHS Hedging professionals price your bushels over a set period of time. Cash settlement price is based on the performance of the futures and options traded in the program by the professionals. You’ll receive monthly updates and marketing insights. The basis decision remains with you. Ask us about CHS Pro Advantage today!