Safe And Dependable, So You Can Rest Easy
You can trust us for all your propane needs. As a hometown business with a great service team, we deliver safe, dependable propane to homes, farms and businesses throughout our service territory.
We’re committed to making safety a priority, and we offer a full range of Cenex® propane products and services, including tools to help you manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations. Our experienced, approachable staff and trained delivery team members are always happy to answer your questions.
Clean, efficient propane is an alternative fuel that helps cut emissions and protect the environment. In fact, propane is the fuel source for more than 60 million Americans.
Please contact us today so we can personally discuss your needs. Whether it’s propane to fuel your grill and home, or propane to power your forklift or grain dryer, we understand how vital propane is to you. That’s why we work hard to secure propane supplies year-round and to provide flexible payment/pricing options and delivery schedules for your convenience. And, we’re always ready to work with you to plan ahead and evaluate your propane storage needs for your farm or business.
CHS Rochester provides:
- Scheduled Delivery Service – Take advantage of our Scheduled Delivery Service at no extra charge.
- Propane Tanks – CHS has tanks in 120, 250, 320, 500 and 1,000 gallon sizes for lease. Lease is FREE if you meet minimum use guidelines.
- Gas Contracts Available – Contracts are available for home heating and agriculture, including grain drying.
- Budget Billing – Have your annual propane cost divided into eleven low payments with the final adjustment made in June.
- Cash Discounts – Pay within seven days of delivery and receive 5 cents per gallon discount.
- Summer Fill – Take advantage of reduced prices by participating in our Summer Fill Program.
- CETP Trained Employees – All CHS Employees are properly trained to meet government guidelines.
- Up to Code Systems – All systems we service are required to meet code. We assist all customers with this process, for your safety and ours.
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas.DO NOT attempt to find the leak.DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.