You can trust us for all your propane needs. As a hometown business with a great service team, we deliver safe, dependable propane to homes, farms and businesses throughout our service territory. We’re committed to making safety a priority, and we offer a full range of Cenex® propane products and services, including tools to help you manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations. Our experienced, approachable staff and trained delivery team members are always happy to answer your questions.
Choosing CHS for your home heating needs allows you to relax by knowing that your propane supply is both safe and secure. We offer a variety of delivery options for your convenience. Simply choose the plan that suits your needs best to create your own customized propane delivery plan.
- Scheduled Delivery: CHS will estimate your propane usage based on computer tracking and schedule a delivery when you need a fill. No more worrying about calling for service!
- Will Call: You track your tank and usage, then call to schedule a fill when you need it. Call when your tank reaches 30 percent or 5 days in advance to ensure propane.
Secure your heating needs by using one of our propane contracting plans. Contracting provides you the advantage of establishing a fixed price for your propane needs for a set number of gallons and a set period of time, which can be a huge benefit as propane prices tend to rise during the heating season.
- Budget Billing: Spend less time thinking about your heating costs each month due to Minnesota winters. To establish monthly payment, your previous year’s heating cost is divided by 11 months with June as the true-up month. Over-payment can carry over to the next heating season or a check can be issued upon customer request. After credit has been approved, customers will be on the scheduled delivery program beginning in October and continuing through May.
- Full Prepayment: With a full prepayment of your contracted gallons, you’ll receive a per gallon discount. This contract is available to scheduled delivery or will-call customers.
CHS Rochester Provides
- Scheduled Delivery Service – Take advantage of our Scheduled Delivery Service at no extra charge.
- Propane Tanks – CHS has tanks in 120, 250, 320, 500 and 1,000 gallon sizes for lease. Lease is FREE if you meet minimum use guidelines.
- Gas Contracts Available – Contracts are available for home heating and agriculture, including grain drying.
- Budget Billing – Have your annual propane cost divided into eleven low payments with the final adjustment made in June.
- Cash Discounts – Pay within seven days of delivery and receive 5 cents per gallon discount.
- Summer Fill – Take advantage of reduced prices by participating in our Summer Fill Program.
- CETP Trained Employees – All CHS Employees are properly trained to meet government guidelines.
- Up to Code Systems – All systems we service are required to meet code. We assist all customers with this process, for your safety and ours.
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:
DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas.
DO NOT attempt to find the leak.
DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.
DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.
DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.